Join ASA North Texas
Dues Structure: Includes ASA Chapter, State, and National Annual Dues & TCA Annual Membership
An established person, firm, partnership or corporation that regularly in the course of business bids and directly supplies labor and material or labor and services in the building construction industry in North Texas.
Supplier & Industry Professional
- $0-5 million - $920.00
- $5-10 million - $1540.00
- $10-15 million - $2170.00
- $15+ million - $2790.00
An established person, firm, partnership, corporation or association engaged in an active or supportive role in the building construction industry but not supplying labor.
ASAdvantage - Click here for more information.
Benefits of Membership in ASA
Represents Subcontractor's Interest
Business Practices Information (BPI) Exchange
- Protecting your contract rights
- Protecting of your lien rights
- Improving standard contract documents
- Representation on the ASA State Board and the ASA National Board
- Representation in local government issues
- Lobbyists in Austin and Washington, D.C.
- The continuous sharing of solid business information critical to members in evaluating specific projects, avoiding payment problems and monitoring the construction activity in our area. BPI provides a forum for members to exchange their first-hand experiences on payment practices, jobsite coordination, change order methods, credit history and other related issues.
Monthly Membership Meetings
- Texas Lien & Bond Claims Handbook - 5th Edition
- Chapter Quarterly Newsletter
- National Publications
Craft and Apprenticeship Training Career Development
Educational Workshops and Seminars
- Timely and informative speakers
- Meetings Subs and Suppliers who share your concerns
- Networking with Subs, Suppliers and Industry Professionals
- Outstanding seminars, workshops and materials for building your business skills
Texas Lien & Bond Claims Seminars
Credit & Collection Techniques
Killer Clauses in Subcontracts Seminars
Texas Sales Tax Seminars
Construction Insurance and Bonding Seminars
But This Safety Junk Costs Money!
Annual State Conference (ASA of Texas)
Annual Leadership Conference (ASA National)
Annual Legislative Institute (ASA National)
- Annual National ASA Convention
- TCA Legislative Day in Austin
- Annual National ASA Leadership Forum
- Annual Awards Night & Silent Auction
- Annual Chapter Golf Tournament
- Annual TCA State Golf Tournament
- ASA National offers other programs designed to save you money, including ASA's
Health Insurance Program
Discount Pharmacy and Health Services
Discounts on Long Distance Phone Service
Overnight Delivery Service
Drug and Alcohol Testing
Listing on ASA Web Site
Services to Members
Represents subcontractors and suppliers in the Construction Industry - as a liaison with other construction associations, throughout the community, in local government, and on State and Local levels.
Provides legislative networking; keeping you abreast of legislation that effects the construction industry. Also promoting and providing the opportunity for interaction with legislators during legislative sessions.
Provides a confidential Business Practices Information Interchange and Referral System (BPI) - call and national.
Conducts monthly general membership meetings that provide an opportunity for valuable exchange of experience and ideas, offering stimulating speakers on subjects of interest to subcontractors, suppliers, and industry professionals. Meet your colleagues throughout the industry to exchange information about business skills, new technologies, new ideas and business contacts.
Offers apprenticeship/craft training, and career development courses through the Construction Education Foundation (CEF). Coordinates and conducts informative and educational workshops and seminars on topics that affect the bottom line of your business.
Publishes a chapter newsletter with information and news of Construction Industry interest. Maintains a Web site with information and listings for members and prospective members. Member Web sites are linked to ASA Web site.
Disseminates special bulletins and reports on matters of concern to subcontractors, suppliers and industry professionals.
Provides a Membership Discount Program and National discount services. ASADVANTAGE - Premier Services package is designed specifically for the unique needs of the construction specialty contractor. These programs range from discounted business services to safety products.